Welcome to DLM Building & Maintenance Ltd.
This is a temporary holding page available until our new website is created.
DLM Building & Maintenance Ltd is a well-established company which has built up a first-class reputation by successfully delivering high-quality projects. The company's core values are quality, efficiency and reliability.
We're proud to say that we've maintained a strong belief in good workmanship and a job well done. Whatever the size of the undertaking, our whole team are aware of the responsibility they have for excellence, safety and respect for the environment.
DLM Building & Maintenance Ltd believes that people are our main asset, and we're always trying to create the best possible working environment and foster continuous training and development with a strong emphasis on health and safety.
DLM Building & Maintenance Ltd delivers a wide range of services related to construction and renovation. We list just a selection here.
You can call us on 0800 032 2080 or use our simple contact form to find out more.
Renovation and refurbishment
We are proud to have been selected to provide the Minor Adaptations and Handyperson Service on behalf of Sandwell Council and Walsall Council.
More details of this below:
Minor Adaptations and Handyperson Service.
Examples of The Minor Adaptation Service include but are not limited to;
- Supply and installation of grab rails
- Hand rails
- Stair and second stair rails
- Steps and half steps
- Key safe installations
- Newel rails
- Over bath showers
- Drop arm rails
- Small ramps
Specific works for the Minor Adaptations Service will include but not be limited to;
- Increase internal doorway
- Fill in open section of stair case balustrade
- Provide and fit key safe
- Provide a ramp up to 300mm rise
- Provide a ramp exceeding 300mm rise
- Provide external half step
- Provide an additional external one and half step
- Steel handrail to ramp
- Provide and fit mop stick hand rail and back board to stairwell
- Supply and fix grab rail
- Supply and fix newel grab rail (corner)
- Supply and fit wall mounted, drop down rail
- Supply and fix slatted shower seat
- Provide, fix shower curtain & rail
- Lever taps
- Provide Electric Thermostatic Shower
Specific works for the Handyperson Service will include but will not be limited to;
- Repair, re-attach and/or clean out guttering and drainpipes
- Change washers
- Change toilet seats
- Refix unsafe floorboards
- Change handle fittings on doors, cupboards and drawers
- Level paths
- Even out patio/slabbed surfaces
- Repair fencing
- Overhaul front garden
- Trim/remove hedges
- Reposition furniture to improve access and mobility around the home and reduce the incidence of falls and injuries
- Secure and/or reposition cables to reduce the likelihood of slips, trips and falls
- Make safe carpets by securing raised edges to prevent trips and falls
- Check and unblock exits where possible to improve safety.
- Check cables are not worn and plugs are properly wired
- Change and/or fit lightbulbs where not working or missing
- Test smoke alarm batteries and replace as necessary
- Fit smoke alarms and CO alarms
- Refer to Fire Service for safety assessments where appropriate or necessary
- Refer to other agencies and partner agencies
- Property clearance
- Deep clean and rubbish disposal
- Provision of emergency heating appliances
- Moving furniture
- Replacing floor coverings that cause confusion or safety issues
- Replacing tiling or bathroom fittings (such as toilet seats and rails) to improve visual perception
- Changing cupboards to glass fronted doors, to enable recognition of where items are in the kitchen
- Changing lighting schemes to improve visibility around the home
- Installing noise reduction measures
- Ensuring gardens and paths are level and free from hazards
- 196 Oldbury Road
- West Bromwich
- West Midlands
- B70 9DP
- United Kingdom
- 0333 320 2400
DLM Building & Maintenance Ltd, 196 Oldbury Road, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 9DT
Registration Number: 07887341